We offer a Lifetime Warranty on parts and labor used for our screen repair services unless it conflicts with the below.
Please contact us for any questions.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE WARRANTY
- Batteries as they hold a 90 day warranty
- Other parts and components as they hold a 1 year warranty
- Any subsequent damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair
- Any mishandling that affected the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Cracked screens
- Any kind of liquid damage
- Any software related issues
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the screen, the warranty would not cover a faulty home button, or if we replaced a battery the warranty will not cover the screen)
- Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
- If a another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than MERA technicians. This voids our warranty
- Any pre-condition issues from original repair
- Any known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Jailbroken devices
- Damage resulting from misuse of any kind
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button
- Notification of an related issue to repair must be done within 5 days of original service
- After repair, devices will no longer be waterproof
Please complete our Warranty Form to make a claim with us. We reply within 1 - 3 business days. Your device may require an inspection by our technician before approval of your claim. Techs at MERA will not be responsible for any accidental damage, scratches or fault that occurs to the device after the receipt of the warranty claim. If we think the fault occurred as a result of 'abnormal' usage – no offence intended – we'll contact you and obtain your approval to repair/replacement of the part at your expense.